Leading corporations and associations from across the country have pledged their support by joining the Corporate Council of the Foundation for the National Archives. Corporate Council members provide critical support for the educational activities of the National Archives, enjoyed by more than 1 million visitors each year. With the continuing decline of civic literacy among our nation’s students, the engaging educational initiatives of the National Archives are vital to the future of our democracy.
As members of the Corporate Council, companies and associations receive invitations to high-profile events, special opportunities to entertain executives and clients in the beautiful National Archives Building, and recognition as part of our impressive list of corporate supporters.
Founders ($15,000 and above)
- An opportunity for your company to co-host a private event in the elegant National Archives Building in Washington, DC.*
- An invitation to attend the Foundation’s Annual Gala and Award Ceremony, attended by civic, corporate, and community leaders from throughout the Washington, DC, community.
- Invitations to join other prominent business leaders at an exclusive Corporate Council event.
- All benefits of both the Guardian and Benefactor levels.
Guardians ($10,000 – $14,999)
- Invitations to attend the National Archives’ July 4th celebrations, including a private VIP breakfast and reserved seating for the ceremonial reading of the Declaration of Independence and viewing of the National Independence Day Parade.
- Invitations to VIP openings in the Lawrence F. O’Brien Gallery, hosted by the Archivist of the United States and the Foundation Board of Directors.
- All benefits of the Benefactor level.
Benefactors ($5,000 – $9,999)
- Prominent recognition on the Corporate Council registry in the Archives’ Constitution Avenue lobby (seen by more than 1 million visitors annually) as part of an exclusive group of companies and associations that generously support the Archives
- The opportunity to schedule private guided tours of the National Archives Museum for executives, employees, and clients
- Special invitations to private VIP receptions and National Archives programs, including author lectures, film screenings, and special family activities. Past panelists and speakers have included: former First Lady Barbara Bush, The Honorable Hillary Rodham Clinton, documentary filmmaker Ken Burns, journalist and author Cokie Roberts, celebrity chef José Andrés, Supreme Court Justices Antonin Scalia and Stephen G. Breyer, and former Justice Sandra Day O’Connor
- 10 percent Corporate Council discount for your employees at the myArchives Store in Washington, DC, and online, plus a special, one-week 20 percent Holiday Season discount in December
- Subscription to Prologue, the National Archives’ quarterly magazine
- Recognition in the Foundation for the National Archives’ Annual Report and on the web
* Events must follow National Archives Building schedule and guidelines and may not be personal, partisan, or commercial in nature.
For more information on the Corporate Council of the Foundation for the National Archives contact Jordan Zappala.
Corporate Council Members
- AGCO Corporation
- Benarroch Productions
- BET Networks
- Bipartisan Policy Center
- The Center for Investigative Reporting
- Charles E. Smith Life Communities
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Distilled Spirits Council of the United States
- Dykema Gossett
- Emirates Global Aluminum
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Harsco Corporation
- Harvard Kennedy School
- William Randolph Hearst Foundation
- The Hill Newspaper
- Hilton Worldwide
- The Home Depot
- John Hancock Financial
- The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Mars, Incorporated
- William G. McGowan Charitable Fund
- National Alcohol Beverage Control Association
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- National Religious Broadcasters
- OUTFRONT Media, Inc.
- Procter & Gamble
- David M. Rubenstein
- Russell Reynolds Associates
- The Tasting Panel
- Tauck World Discovery
- TE Connectivity, Ltd.
- Texas Instruments
- Toyota Motor North America, Inc.
- Unum Group
- Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America
- Capital One N.A.
- Fahrney’s Pens
- Tawani Foundation
- AdvoCare International
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting
- History Associates Incorporated
- National Conference of State Liquor Administrators
- NATIXIS Global Asset Management
- Occasions Caterers
- Ridgewells Catering
This list is current as of December 31, 2014.