Back to Events
Chocolate Tasting Experience
- Date: Thursday, February 08, 2018 - Friday, February 09, 2018
- Time: 11:30 pm
- Location: Archivist Reception Room, Washington, DC
Inspired by Presidential love letters, like this one from Lyndon B. Johnson to Lady Bird, the National Archives Foundation is pleased to present this pre-Valentine’s Day date night.
- 6:30pm Welcome drink and facsimile viewing
- 7:00pm Chocolate Tasting Experience + special presentation from a Chocolate History Research Manager
- 7:35pm Bar reopens + AMERICAN HERITAGE® Chocolate hot chocolate station
- 8:00pm Event concludes
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.357.6814
This event is presented by the National Archives Foundation in partnership with MARS and AMERICAN HERITAGE® Chocolate.