Rightfully Hers Traveling Exhibit
One Half of the People is retired and no longer available for travel.
One Half of the People: Advancing Equality for Women
The National Archives’ nationwide traveling exhibition explores the stories of women’s struggles to achieve full citizenship. From the decades-long campaign for voting rights to expanding social and economic equality through legislation, the exhibition will use Archives facsimiles to illustrate how those before us obtained the rights and privileges of citizenship promised to women today.
Upcoming Exhibition Travel Dates and Locations:
- November 10, 2020 – January 7, 2021, Carl M. Freeman Foundation in Selbyville, DE
- January 24, 2021 – March 16, 2021 Spartanburg County Public Libraries in Spartanburg, SC
- April 6, 2021 – May 25, 2021, Cape Fear Museum in Wilmington, NC
- June 16, 2021 – August 18, 2021, Temple Railroad and Heritage Museum in Temple, TX
- September 1, 2021 – October 20, 2021, Windgate Gallery, University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College in North Little Rock, AR
- November 21, 2021 – January 7, 2022, Kansas City Public Library in Kansas City, MO