Documents and Drinks (YFS Only)
- Date: Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Time: 9:30 pm
- Location: Rayburn House Office Building
Join Hill colleagues for the opportunity to see facsimile records from the National Archives holdings. On display:
- *First Continental Congress’ 1775 “Agreement of Secrecy”
- *U.S. check used to purchase Alaska
- *1964 House Discharge Petition and Senate Cloture Motion for the Civil Rights Act
- *And more!
This event is made possible by the Foundation for the National Archives with support provided by The Babcock & Wilcox Company to promote the holdings and mission of the National Archives and Records Administration, its Presidential Libraries, and the National Archives Museum.
RSVP by Friday, July 25, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-357-6814.RSVP