Join our energetic and passionate team at the National Archives Foundation!
As the independent nonprofit that serves as the National Archives’ private-sector partner in the support of exhibitions, educational initiatives and public programs, your work with the Foundation will contribute to our mission to educate, enrich, and inspire a deeper appreciation of our country’s heritage through the records held in trust by the National Archives.
For 25 years, the Foundation’s support has made possible the National Archives Museum in Washington, DC and national efforts, which include: the Rotunda for the Charters of Freedom, the David M. Rubenstein Gallery and its “Records of Rights” exhibition, the “Public Vaults” exhibition, the Lawrence F. O’Brien Gallery, the William G. McGowan Theater, Boeing Learning Center, the DocsTeach website, as well as regional and national advertising and marketing campaigns.
The Foundation offers opportunities for employment and internships with a competitive benefits package. Job postings are updated regularly. We welcome applications and inquiries.Warehouse Team Associate
We are seeking a full-time, motivated, and hardworking Fulfillment Associate to join our team. As a Fulfillment Associate, you will be the behind-the-scenes driving force of our retail sales by helping execute our customers’ online and store order requests. Get to know and work with our back-of-house teams, discover how we can help you grow and develop your career with us. If you are up for the challenge, then this opportunity is right for you!Who you are:
- Hardworking individual who enhances the customer experience by executing flawless order fulfillment
- Passionate and enthusiastic logistics expert with an exceptional work ethic
- Natural problem-solver who contributes to a collaborative work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation
- Achieve results through teamwork and by exhibiting strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to change and consistently able to deliver exceptional results with limited guidance
- Consistently brainstorm and share ideas to resolve simple and complex conflicts while maintaining a keen eye for detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively using electronic fulfillment system & inventory management systems
- Prior Fulfillment experience preferred
- Retail experience preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Capability to lift objects (up to 20lb) with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods and be comfortable squatting, kneeling, and crouching
- Ability to work effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
Interested in an internship? We are always looking for candidates for communications, development, and special events interns. Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered on a rolling basis. No calls.