Giving Circles and Trustees Council
Join the exclusive Giving Circles and Trustees Council and experience the historical records of the National Archives in a unique way. While enjoying membership privileges allowing you to explore the magnificent holdings of the National Archives, you will be providing critical financial support to the civic and educational goals of the National Archives Foundation.
Giving Circle: $5,000-$25,000
Join the Giving Circles and Trustees Council
- Trustees Council – Supporters who give at the $5,000 level or higher receive an invitation to sit on the Foundation’s Trustees Council. The Trustees Council will meet twice a year for briefings on the state of the Archives with the Foundation’s leadership with options for both in-person and virtual briefings). Trustees also receive exclusive council communications; skip-the-line access to the Museum in DC for up to 6 people; and invitations to exhibit openings and special events, including the exclusive July 4th annual celebration and Annual Gala.
- “Off-the-record” Luncheons in the Archivist’s Reception Room — participate in twice-yearly discussions of current events with well-known personalities, notable historians, media figures, and other thought-provoking speakers
- Invitation for Two to the Annual Gala Dinner — enjoy the annual Gala Dinner and Award Ceremony in the beautiful Rotunda Galleries of the National Archives. Past awardees include David McCullough, Tom Brokaw, Brian Lamb and C-SPAN, John Hope Franklin, Annette Gordon-Reed, James McPherson, Ken Burns, David M. Rubenstein, Jacqueline Mars, Steven Spielberg, Robert Edsel, and Taylor Branch
- Annual July 4th Celebration — celebrate with a family-friendly breakfast reception and reserved seating for Signers Circle donors at the annual reading of the Declaration of Independence from the steps of the National Archives
- One Private Before-Hours Tour of the National Archives Museum— request a private tour for you and your guests at your convenience.
- Personal Family History Research Support — consult individually with Foundation staff on starting your own family history research
Additional Giving Circles benefits:
- Invitations throughout the year to private receptions in connection with Archives events and exhibition openings in the Lawrence F. O’Brien Gallery
- Priority admission through the Special Events entrance for exhibits and special events, such as the viewing of the Emancipation Proclamation or landmark documents in the David M. Rubenstein Gallery
- 20 percent discount at the National Archives Store and online
- All other donor benefits of the National Archives Foundation
For more information on the Giving Circle level of the National Archives Foundation, contact: 202-357-5946 or email@example.com