Archives Sleepover Rules
To make everyone’s evening enjoyable, we ask that guests follow these rules:
- We require at least one adult (age 21+) for every four children. Adults are required to stay with the child(ren) they are supervising throughout the night.
- All adults must be accompanied by a child.
- We ask that you do not bring air mattresses, outside food or drink, electronic games or devices, cameras, weapons, or tents. Please leave your valuables at home.
- Flash photography is prohibited at all times.
- Running and yelling are not permitted in the museum.
- Children are not permitted to play on stairways or elevators and are expected to be courteous.
- After bedtime, chaperones are responsible for keeping their group in the sleeping area. Neither chaperones nor children may visit areas of the museum that are off-limits.
- Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- Alcohol is not allowed on the premises during sleepovers. Violators will be asked to leave.
- Cell phones should be put on “vibrate” or silent mode.
- Respect your fellow overnighters and their belongings.